Winnie is an associate in the Dispute Resolution Department. Her expertise is in Civil and Commercial law, Constitutional, Employment & Labour Law, Environment and Land litigation. Winnie recommends Alternative Dispute Resolution where litigation is not advisable. She is experienced in conducting audits for corporate entities to confirm compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Advising and litigating for and against companies, individuals and state corporations
in employment matters.
- Representing state entities in administrative law and constitutional cases on the
use of state authority.
- Representing parties in land and property claims in the Environment and Land
Court against corporations, financial institutions, individuals and the state.
- Representing parties in domestic arbitration forums in breach of contracts, landlord
and tenant claims.
- Advising and working with prosecutors in white collar crime for financial services
and telecommunication industries.
- Conducting legal audits in the corporate and financial services sector.
Publications and Trainings
- Summary of the Data Protection Act 2019.
- Change of Name in Kenya.
- Training on Employment and Labour Relations Law at a leading airline company
Education & Memberships
She holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from The Catholic University of Eastern Africa and a post graduate diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
She is a member of the Law Society of Kenya and East Africa Law Society and the Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration.