Lilian is an associate in the Dispute Resolution Department. She specializes in Corporate and Commercial, Environment and Land, Employment and Labour , Estate Planning, and Regulatory.
Lilian advises corporate entities, government agencies and private clients. The sectors she focuses on are export and import, manufacturing, maritime, transportation, real estate and retail,
- Representing manufacturing companies in employment and labor relations
litigation arising from work injury claims, unfair termination and redundancies.
- Representing property owner and managers in landlord-tenant disputes in
negotiations and litigation in the Environment and Land Court and property claims
against the state arising from administrative missteps.
- Advising and acting for a parties in arbitration against a state entities arising from
- Representing parties in estate planning matters including contentious succession
- Representing financial institutions for claims arising from the mishandling of data
and improper recoveries.
Education & Memberships
Lilian holds a Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Professional Studies, a Bachelor of Laws degree from Mount Kenya University and a Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law. She is a Member of the Law Society of Kenya and East Africa Law Society.