Valerie Oguttu’ s mother taught her how to fix things in perfect stitches. Valerie has been working together with Management to find solutions to matters that arise within the firm as Head of Human Resources & Administration at GVA. She joined the team in 2020 bringing onboard over 7 years’ experience.
- Personnel management through empowering teams.
- Improving the culture and people
- Streamlining administrative processes
- Promoting the link between Management and Employees
- Promoting and improving Internal communication
Education & Memberships
Valerie has an educational background in Public Relations & Human Resource Management. She is currently pursing IHRM membership through Chartered Human Resource Management Professional course at the College of Human Resource Management.
Valerie loves hiking, listening to audio books and music. She is also involved in charity work through the Rotary Club of Lavington Jioni, with focus on impacting our surrounding through community-based projects.